IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GUESTS
Included in the rental price:
– accommodation in a selected 2,3-person room or in an apartment
– buffet breakfast (served between 8:00 and 10:00)
– VAT 8%
– use of WI-FI on the premises
– Children’s Playground
– possibility of grilling
PAYMENT AND OPERATING RULES
Please read before booking:
After booking, a prepayment / advance payment is required and the date of payment is determined when making the reservation – by e-mail or by phone. Prepayment should be made to the account that we provide when making the reservation by e-mail or available on the website Pensjonatmikolajki.pl
Please be advised that failure to pay the deposit within the specified period will result in the cancellation of the booking.
Payment for the stay must be made on the day of arrival, in case of late arrivals after 22.00 – the next day in the morning / in cash or by card /. It is not possible to pay for the stay during the stay or on the last day of the stay.
Guests wishing to receive a VAT invoice for their stay must inform the property on the day of booking / e-mail or by phone / finally on the day of arrival before paying for the stay. Otherwise, the VAT invoice may not be issued
After paying for the stay, the guest has the option to cancel or shorten the stay, but the facility will not refund the amount paid for the stay.
In the case of shortening the stay or resignation no later than 30 days before the planned stay, we inform that the amount paid / advance payment / is not refundable. Only the down payment may be used by guests at other times, but in the same year.
The payment for the selected room / stay / is carried out according to the agreed price given during the booking. During the stay, amounts are not deducted, e.g. breakfast or fewer people staying in the room.
The room is sold with breakfast and the meal is included in the price. If you do not take breakfast, please be advised that the meal is not deducted from the price of the accommodation.
The hotel day starts at 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11 a.m. on the day of departure. When checking out, please leave the key at the reception.
If the room key is missing or lost, the guest will be charged a fee of PLN 50.
INFORMATION ON ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND PRICES
- During the season, rooms are rented for a minimum of 4-5 nights and longer / shorter stays in the high season only possible from the last minute offer.
- Prices for long weekends, eg. Corpus Christi, Majówka, or during cyclical events may differ from the prices given in the price list.
- Children up to 2 years of age stay free of charge.
- Children from 3 to 12 years old pay PLN 80 with breakfast per night.
- It is possible to add a travel cot for children up to 3 years of age / limited number / paid – 30 PLN / day with bedding / without bedding – free of charge. Please inform us about the availability of cots here when making your reservation.
- Pets are welcome – a fee of PLN 60 / day per pet / no exception to the type, size or species. When making a reservation or on the day of arrival, the guest is obliged to report the arrival with an animal. Guests arriving with their pets are asked to stick to the rules prevailing on the premises, i.e. not to leave the animal alone in the room for the safety and leisure of other guests.
- During the stay, the maid is obliged to check the room / cleanliness every day, change the basket, etc. / If the guest does not wish, please inform us in advance.
- Please take care of safety and hygiene, do not smoke in the rooms, do not destroy furniture and room accessories, do not light candles in the rooms, check electric kettles, segregate rubbish.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROOMS
- Each room has a bathroom and towels in the rooms.
- The rooms have a kettle, fridge, radio and TV.
Structure of rooms: 2-person, 3-person and 2-room apartments.
- The rooms have double or single beds.
- Iron, board and hair dryer – available on request in the lobby.
We speak English, German & Russian
Send a message
RULES OF STAY IN THE MIKOŁAJKI GUESTHOUSE
We warmly welcome you to our guesthouse and wish you a pleasant stay.
We will be grateful for compliance with the rules contained in these regulations.
The Regulations apply to hotel guests staying in the Mikołajki Guest House,
The hotel day lasts from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival by 11.00 on the day of departure.
The reservation is guaranteed by making an advance payment to the account provided on the website bed and breakfast or in correspondence when making the reservation.
The payment for the stay is collected on the day of arrival. In the event of an earlier departure than the date booked by you, the payment for the entire stay will not change.
The deposit is forfeited in full if the customer cancels the reservation.
Please keep the quiet hours from 22.00 to 6.00.
It is forbidden to smoke cigarettes in the entire guest house, except for smoking areas.
Please do not use fire in the guesthouse.
Pets are allowed on the property upon payment of a fee. Please clean up litter left by pets.
Please lock the rooms with a key – we do not take responsibility for items left on the premises of the entire property. The fee for losing the key is PLN 50.00.
Guests are financially responsible for any damage and destruction caused by their fault or the fault of their charges.
The car park is intended only for guests of our facility. It is free and unguarded. We are not responsible for vehicles left in the parking lot and their belongings.
The number of people occupying a room cannot be greater than agreed with the owner of the facility.
Please do not use electric and gas cookers in the rooms.
Please do not use irons in the rooms / board and iron available in the lobby.
Please do not dry linen and towels on the rails.
We are not responsible for children staying on the playground and on the property without the care of the elderly.
Please do not consume your own alcohol in the hall and terrace adjacent to the breakfast room.
Visitors should leave the guesthouse before 22.00.
The guest is obliged to comply with fire regulations.
The Guest House may refuse to accept a Guest who breached the Guest House Regulations during an earlier stay.
On May 25, 2018. The Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) enters into force, it is a new EU regulation aimed at modernizing and unifying the regulations on the protection of personal data in force in the European Union. Therefore, your personal data in the form of an e-mail address and contact details are only used to support the reservation process for the Provision of Tourist and Accommodation Services. Your personal data is not shared with third parties.
Thank you for your attention and we wish you a pleasant stay!
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the operator of this website.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
adjusting the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages;
functional cookies, enabling the remembering of the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
advertising cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section in the browser’s menu.
Performing the information obligations regarding the protection of personal data, resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws of the European Union of 2016 No. 119, p. 1) (“GDPR”) which entered into force on May 25, 2018. in connection with the collection of personal data from you, we provide the following information:
1. Who is the administrator of personal data? We would like to kindly inform you that the administrator of your personal data, i.e. the entity that decides about the purposes and methods of their processing, is PM Agata Wasiuk ul. Kajki 18
11-730 Mikołajki, province. Warmia-Masuria Province.
2. Who is the Data Protection Officer and how to contact him? We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the postal address of the Administrator’s seat, electronically via the following e-mail address: Pensjonatmikolajki@epoczta.pl in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to the processing of personal data.
3. For what purpose are your data processed and on what basis? The data provided by you will be processed in order to perform the service provided to you (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) and to assert or secure claims, which is the legitimate interest of the administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Will decisions in your case be made automatically based on profiling? The administrator does not make decisions based on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, causing legal effects for the person whose data is processed.
5. Will your personal data be made available by the Administrator to other entities? Entities processing data on our behalf and on the basis of contracts concluded with us, e.g. IT companies operating our systems; subcontractors providing analytical, audit, advisory, legal and tax services to us.
6. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations (outside the European Economic Area)? The administrator will not transfer your data to third countries.
7. How long will your personal data be processed: Personal data will be stored during the performance of the contract and pursuing possible claims, but not longer than for the limitation period, resulting from art. 118 of the Civil Code or for the duration of the obligation to keep financial and tax documentation resulting from Art. 70 § 1 in connection with joke. 86 § 1 Tax Ordinance of August 29, 1997 (i.e. of March 23, 2018, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 800), i.e. for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline has expired.
8. What are your rights? You have the right to: • access your data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, • transfer personal data, i.e. to receive information from the Administrator about the processed personal data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, in the extent to which your data is processed for the purposes of the Administrator. • object to the processing of personal data to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator. • the right to withdraw consent at any time to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing we have made on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal. • lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. 9. How can you exercise your rights? The administrator provides data subjects with the exercise of rights regarding the protection of personal data resulting from the GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC). In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Administrator or the Data Protection Officer, whose contact details have been indicated above. 10. How can I exercise the right to lodge a complaint? If you believe that we are processing your personal data contrary to the provisions of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.